No that’s not a joke and no you’re not in another dimension. It just so happens that sometimes you need tell a woman you are not interested
It may come as a surprise but we do get quite a emails from guys wanting to know the easiest way to let a woman down gently. We can’t say that it doesn’t come as a surprise as it’s normally the woman in the position of choosing whether or not things continue.
When a man finds himself in that position, however, he struggles to find the best way to deal with it. Beneath that hairy, muscled exterior beats a soft heart full of compassion and said heart finds it difficult to be the bearer of bad news. When the matter is to tell a woman you are not interested, the sooner the better is what we say.
To be fair, most men know after the first date whether or not they can see a long-term relationship in the future with a woman. Whether or not things work out is another story but they will know straight away that they want to try.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you tell a woman you are not interested
- At the end of the day, nobody likes to have their time wasted so we would always say do it sooner rather than later.
- Avoid doing it by text or email if you can. It’s not the easiest thing in the world to let somebody down to their face but it will show you as more of a man and may earn a little respect from the woman.
- Please don’t feed her any cliche lines like “it’s not you, it’s me”. Hell, we would even guide her hand to your face after you say this if she hasn’t already left an imprint on your face.
- Honesty is the best policy….well not always but in this case, we actually think it is
- As always, be a Gentleman
Want to share an experience of when you tell a woman you are not interested? Get in touch.